Today is a special day for me, I am a quarter of a century old. I am so fortunate to spend the last 25 years old with the people I love, friends and families. I couldn’t imagine all the amazing things happened to me and the inspiring people I met in my 25th.
My focus will be on my education and personal life. Here’s what I am going to aim in my 25 years old (in no particular order);
- Talk more with my big families, friends and my love ones.
- Learn how to cook (will ask Shilva to teach me).
- Visit / picnic to city park at least once a month.
- Travel around Europe during my master degree at King’s College London [part of the World is (not) Flat project], thanks to Narendra for the challenge.
- Enroll (full-time) in Water Supply and Sanitation Policy in Developing Countries via Coursera.
- Post more article about STATA and personal stuff.
- Launch a new project that focus on happiness and youth empowerment. Dedicated
- Read more and publish more.
- Bike and walk, more than drive (it means I should buy a new bike). 🙂
- Keep exercising regularly (2-3 times a week).
Thank you for everyone who sent me birthday messages/wishes. All the best for everyone and #keepdreaming.
Last night Shilva and Agung gave me a birthday surprise. Here’s some photos from my 25th birthday surprise. 🙂
Shilva also create a photo compilation to celebrate my birthday.
5 thoughts on “Twenty Five”
Please attached your birthday video. It’s a nice video 🙂
Done beibh. Yes it’s a nice one. Thank you Kancil..